Bank at your convenience. Instant access to all your accounts around the clock
We believe banking should be a breeze, and that's exactly what our Online Banking and Star Bank MN App deliver. With our user-friendly digital tools, you can enjoy the freedom to bank whenever and wherever you choose. From secure access to your accounts and easy funds transfers to bill payment and mobile check deposits, our digital banking services provide the flexibility, convenience, and peace of mind you deserve. Plus, with Star Bank, you can trust our commitment to data security and exceptional customer support.
Mobile App FAQs:
- How do I enroll in Online Banking?
- Click here for easy Online Banking self-enrollment.
- Or, reach out to your local Star Bank office. A banker would be happy to assist you with setup.
- What can Online and Mobile Banking do?
- Secure and convenient access to your accounts 24/7
- View account balances, transaction history, and statements
- Transfer funds between Star Bank accounts
- Pay bills online and set up recurring payments
- Deposit checks remotely using the mobile deposit feature
- Personalize alerts and notifications for account activity
- Manage your debit cards, including temporary blocks, setting travel notices, and more
- What if I forgot my password?
- How do I download the Star Bank MN app?
- Depending on your device type, visit the App Store or Google Play.
- The above links should take you directly to the Star Bank MN app. If not, search for Star Bank MN.
- Download the Star Bank MN app to your phone or tablet.
- Once downloaded, log in using your Online Banking Username and Password.
- If it is your first time logging in, you will need to complete some additional steps such as setting up multifactor authentication and accepting terms and conditions.
If you wish to make a change to your login or accounts, please contact your local Star Bank office or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Username and password information may be deleted upon request, however doing so will revoke your online and mobile banking access. Information such as your usage history, account information, and banking activity will be retained in compliance with regulatory guidelines.