Welcome to the Star Bank Careers Page – a gateway to exciting opportunities in a close-knit community banking environment.
We've made applying simple and easy!
Click the button below to visit our Career Center and learn more about our open positions. We can't wait to get to know you!
There's plenty to love about working for Star Bank. When you join our team you'll be treated like family! Star Bank employees enjoy these added workplace benefits:
- Healthcare Benefits
- The wellness benefits are available to full-time employees and their eligible dependents
- Full-Time employees can choose from 3 health plan options
- Access to HealthiestYou - connect to doctors 24/7, mental health counseling, prescription price comparison
- Vision Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Work-Life Balance
- Paid Bank Holidays - 11 holidays per year
- Paid Time Off - Employees accrue paid time off based on their years of service
- Paid Birthday - Paid day off for your birthday each year
- Paid Volunteer Time - 8 hours of paid time to volunteer at an organization of the employee's choice
- Retirement Plan
- Star Bank offers a great opportunity for employees to save for retirement with a 401(k) match program.
- Employee Development
- Employees participate in a wide rage of internal and industry career and personal development courses.
- More Benefits
- Employees enjoy a range of free Star Bank personal banking products and services including a free checking account, digital services, and more.
- Employees are eligible for a discretionary annual bonus based on the bank's performance and the employee's job performance.
- Through our Referral Bonus Program, employees are eligible to receive a bonus when they refer a new hire that meets the program requirements.
- Stipend each year to purchase Star Bank apparel such as shirts, sweatshirts, coats, hats, and more!
Star Bank is an EO/AA employer. Our positions are available without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, martial status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.